TERMS & CONDITIONS
*IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY *
BY SIGNING UP, ACCESSING, OR USING THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES YOU AGREE TO WEBSITE’S TERMS OF SERVICE AND YOU:
- AGREE THAT THIS AGREEMENT IS A LEGALLY BINDING AND VALID AGREEMENT;
- ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN;
III. REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE;
- IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A CORPORATION, ORGANIZATION OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT, POWER AND AUTHORITY TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF THE CORPORATION, ORGANIZATION OR LEGAL ENTITY AND BIND IT TO THE TERMS SET FORTH HEREIN; AND
- TO TAKE ALL NECESSARY STEPS TO ENSURE THAT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT ARE NOT VIOLATED BY YOU OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY UNDER YOUR CONTROL OR IN YOUR SERVICE.
THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES. THE PROVISIONS BELOW FORM THE ESSENTIAL BASIS OF OUR AGREEMENT.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT CHECK ANY “I AGREE” BOX OR CLICK ANY “I AGREE” BUTTON TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, OR SIGN UP, ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES.
Description of Services
- We provide Services via the Website to assist Users (“ Buyers”) seeking to purchase sex dolls and associated products (collectively, the “Products”).
- The Website operates as a neutral venue allowing other Users who are manufacturers, distributors, and/or direct sellers (collectively, the “ Sellers”) of Products to advertise and offer their Products for sale to Buyers via the Website’s interface.
- The Website further allows Buyers to research, search or shop for, customize, order, and purchase the Products offered by the Sellers. Buyers may, but need not, create accounts and purchase Products from the Sellers via the website.
- While Sales transactions may be effectuated directly through the Dollsafari Website, Dollsafari merely promotes and advertises Products for sale, serves as a point of contact between Sellers and Buyers, facilitates the exchange of information between Sellers and Buyers, assist Buyers in facilitating payments and transmitting funds to Sellers, and assisting Buyers and Sellers with logistical matters. Unless otherwise stated, Dollsafari does not own, keep in inventory, or manage any Products listed on the Website, nor is Dollsafari ever a party to any contract between Buyer and Seller for the sale or purchase of any Products listed on the Website. Dollsafari serves only as a platform for the purpose of facilitating and coordinating payments, shipments, and communication between Buyers and Sellers.
- While Dollsafari works closely with Sellers and takes steps to verify their legitimacy, Dollsafari is not a party to the transaction(s) between Buyers and Sellers. As such, Dollsafari has no control over:
- The quality, safety, or legality of the Products advertised on the Website;
- The truth or accuracy of Products specifics or details that are provided by the Seller;
The origin or authenticity of any Products advertised or offered on the Website;
- The legal or regulatory compliance of any sale of Products;
- The ability of Sellers to sell Products;
- The method, form, delivery of shipped Products
Intellectual Property Rights
- The Website and all content, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Dollsafari, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Dollsafari name, the Dollsafari logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of Dollsafari or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without our prior written consent. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Certain content, including information, descriptions, images, videos, designs, brand names, company names, product names, and marks are owned be owned by Sellers or their respective licensors. You must not use such materials without our prior written consent from the Sellers.
- Nothing in the Website shall be interpreted as granting any license to use any image, trademark, logo, or service mark contained therein. These Terms of Service permit you to use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the materials on the Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials;
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Internet browser for display enhancement purposes
Copyright Infringement Claims
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“ DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. Our Copyright Policy is expressly incorporated into this Agreement and is available here: https://dollsafari.com/pages/copyright-policy
Trademark Infringement Claims
If you believe in good faith that materials available on the Website infringe your trademark rights, you or your agent may send Dollsafari a notice requesting that we remove the material from the Website or block access to it. All trademark-related notices should be sent to:
- You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms of Service. You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable national, federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data, software, or goods to and from the U.S. or other countries);
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise;
You are prohibited to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material that does not comply with the permitted use set forth in these Terms of Service;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Dollsafari, a Dollsafari employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or user names associated with any of the foregoing); or
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by Dollsafari, may harm Dollsafari or users of the Website or expose them to liability. Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website;
- Use any robot, spider, crawler, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website;
You are prohibited to use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website;
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website;
You are prohibited to attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
Attempt to reverse engineer or jeopardize the correct functioning of the Website, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the software (including the tools, methods, processes, and infrastructure) that enables or underlies the Website; or
Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
- To facilitate your order
- To respond to your inquiry
- To improve our website
- To improve our service
The information you provide to us will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason.
Cookies enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our site according to your individual interests
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognize you when you return to our site.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of currency).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
You may refuse to accept our cookies by leaving this website.
Shop with Confidence
We protect our customer information with the use of SSL (Secure Socket Layer). SSL encryption is used by our payment facilitators. We do not have any access to your payment information.
Please note that we do not attempt to sell nor import any sex doll, love doll or silicone doll that would be deemed to be classed as ‘young’, ‘childlike’ or ‘teenage’. Absolutely all of our Sex Dolls depict adult males or adult females.
All doll measurements and weights published are approximate. Please allow for individuality and sizing fluctuations from using different doll molds and materials.
Every manufactured doll is thoroughly inspected and tested to insure high quality before shipping. We offer refunds if the product is damaged or defective on arrival.
If the doll arrives and you require a refund, the doll’s package has to be unopened, the doll has to be unused, also the customer will have to bear the costs of shipping it back to the factory